We have a vacancy for a Senior Manager O&M with a strong FM background
***Applicants must meet the Job requirements before being shortlisted for interview***
- B.Sc in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum 12 years working experience with at least 6 in a managerial role in FM.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong technical knowledge of the operation &maintenance of electromechanical systems
- Contracts and budget Management
- Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English & Arabic (ESSENTIAL)
- Good knowledge of quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Good knowledge of CMMS Systems
- Must have at least 4 years GCC experience
KEY TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Head of Department and overall in charge of Facility Operations within multiple sites
- KPI’s of the contract are met as a minimum.
- Solid capabilities in contract management.
- To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support of customers’ business needs in a safe working environment
- To liaise with the customer’s representative regarding all matters outside of agreed delegated levels of authority
- To provide training, management and guidance to directly employed staff in accordance with contract and works within the guidelines of the client’s and company’s
- Lead and overseeing the Operations team to manage daily facilities operation including building operation team, security services, Housekeeping, Landscaping, Pest Control, Turf Management, System optimization, project implementation and building utility support to ensure smooth and safe operation of the building facility in coordination with other functional managers.
- Support the implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs
- To maintain and ensure the building and infrastructures are comply to specification and standard
- Managing, planning, budgeting and financial management related to building operation and maintenance
- Constant review and update of manpower needs for the Operations
- To meet KPI requirements set by management from time to time.
- Safety management
- Call center operations
- Productivity of staff
- Suitable training / capability of the staff
- Succession planning for the staff leave management
- Client relationship
- Improve working arrangement (technical) between Operations / Maintenance / Engineering
- Management of staffs, vendors and supplies
- Update daily information on CAFM database
- Successful completion of scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests
- Maintenance and update the management budget, equipment and materials
- Conduct regular service and systems audit
- Guide and upgrade staff technical and management competency
- Prepare site standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Generate, collate and submission of monthly reports
- Oversee the submission of claims
- Conduct and review plant operation, emergency plan and contingency plan
- Conduct daily operation pass-down meeting and update staff of major works, project activities or organization goals
- Review work request, approval and issuing work order, ensure work on time schedule
- Manage expenditure against budget
- Training and development of staff
- Provide effective technical advised and solution to client
- Introduce continued improvement and optimization operation of Facility systems
- Perform emergency support duty, if required
- Enforces and adopts safety measures among all of his subordinates
- To assist in the Planning, coordinating and controlling all operational activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programs.
- Assist in the Operational execution according to the Contract Documents.
All in package 35k per month
Please forward your CV to - email@example.com