We require a Landscape/Civils Engineer is required to join our SC2022 FIFA World Cup stadium team based at the Lusail Stadium site office from April 2019
• Degree in Civil Engineering, Botany, Agriculture, Horticulture or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in landscape maintenance of large projects with a high concentration in facilities management experience e At least (3) years working in the Arabian Gulf Region
• Able to coordinate and monitor all disciplines of landscape works related to all FM Contracts.
• This includes site supervision of the Service Providers, Sub Service Providers
• Able to control Service Providers, Sub Service Providers in conformance with contract documents, drawings, and specifications. This includes working knowledge with local and international specifications
• Able to monitor progress of Works and carry out updating, planning and preparing progress reports as required by the SC
KEY TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Performing landscape operation design reviews
• Contribution to landscape maintenance scope development and supporting the Senior Engineer for the scope management of all landscape packages
• Must be capable of contributing to a program of integrated landscape works with multiple stakeholders and project partners
• Supporting the Senior Engineer for the management of the Landscape Service Providers performance and adherence to budget and schedule
• Reviews and/or prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other landscape documents as necessary
• Review & updating as-built drawings of all landscape related matters
• Assist in preparing RFP’S for service providers regarding all landscape packages
• Works with the Service providers to define workable landscape solutions as required for the maintenance & operation • Conducts periodic inspections to determine if landscape works have been done in accordance with contract specifications
• Assist the Senior Engineer in Preparing periodic special reports summarizing landscape issues related to maintenance activities for review and approval.
• Following up on instructions and commitments associated with the landscape maintenance approvals
• Assist Senior Engineer in providing information and updates on scheduled activities. Prompt
and courteous response to customer requests
• Be aware of parameters and conditions of achieving of Key Performance Indicators
• Maintenance and update of equipment and materials and ensure quality standards are
compatible and met
• Provides information and assist in preparation of site standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Assist Senior Engineer to generate weekly and monthly reports
• Constant review and propose landscape operations efficiency’s, and assist department in
emergency planning and contingency planning
• Conduct daily operation pass-down meeting and update subordinates and contractors of
major works, project activities
• Submit work request and ensure work completion on time schedule
• Assist Senior Engineer in providing effective technical advice and solutions
• Assist in the Introduction of continued improvement and optimization operation of
• Perform emergency support duty, if required
• Enforces and adopts safety measures among all subordinates and contractors
• To assist Senior Engineer in the Planning, coordinating and controlling all landscaping and
civils operational activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programs.
• Close monitor of daily information on CAFM database for all planned and reactive works in
relation to landscaping ad civils work
• Ensure successful completion of scheduled activities.
The package is as follows:
Basic Salary - QAR6,000
Accom – Shared villa on our staff compound or Live-out allowance
Free Transport to/from accommodation if living in company accommodation
Monthly Flight Ticket Allowance
Potential Yearly performance appraisal salary uplift
NOC required if located in Qatar or willing to exit the country and return.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org