We require a confident, competent and dynamic Facilities Management Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our SC2022 FIFA World Cup O&M Stadiums Project. The position is available ASAP
To be considered for shortlisting for interview for this position you must have a minimum of 8 years Quantity Surveying Experience, with a number of years experience directly related to Facilities Management and not solely from a construction or engineering background
· A degree in Quantity Surveying is required. (Civil Engineering Degree - not acceptable if no QS degree)
· MRICS or equivalent professional membership/qualification is desirable.
· At least 8 years of relevant work experience in construction / civil engineering / facility management, either pre or post contract.
· Demonstrable ability to carry out the full range of Quantity Surveying duties is vital.
· You will be highly computer literate and have an excellent standard of numeracy and literacy. Proven Pre-Contract experience in procurement of Contracts/Materials and Labour Supply
· Advanced level in Microsoft Excel is required
· Meticulous, analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, a good team player, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
· Quantity / Asset measurement for Tenders.
· Preparation of Budget Estimates for Contract Service Packages/ Materials / Equipment Hire.
· Preparation of Tender documentation for Contract Service Packages / Materials / Equipment and Labour Supply.
· Assessment of Tender returns, evaluation of technical and commercial submissions and recommendation to Award.
· Attend technical and commercial meeting with prospective vendors prepare minutes and follow up documentation to clarify matters raised.
· Processing of contract payments.
· Cost analysis and variations claim.
· Prepares evaluation cost for variation orders.
· Administration of subcontracts and issuance of variation orders to contractors.
· Administration of variance call off-orders for events
· Assisting in the preparation of budgets and cash-flows
· Assist in the preparation of all claim’s submission in liaison with client and assist in negotiations and agreement of claims and variation orders within the conditions of contract.
· Any other commercial duties as required and assigned.
Update daily information on the SC CAFM database
Successful completion of scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests
Support the maintenance and update the management budget, equipment and materials
Support the regular service and systems audit
Guide and upgrade junior commercial staff and management competency
Prepare standard service level agreements
Support the Commercial Manager to Generate, collate and submission of weekly and monthly reports
Review work request, approval and issuing work order, ensure work on time schedule
Introduce continued improvement and optimization operation of commercial systems
To assist in the Planning, coordinating and controlling all commercial activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programs
Assist in the commercial manager in the execution according to the Contract Documents
Carry out financial audit of spares in line with CAFM stock
SALARY - Competitive
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org