We have a requirement for 3 x ELV Engineers for SC2022 FIFA World Cup Stadium O&M Project to be based at Al Wakrah stadium, Al Bayt Stadium and Al Rayyan stadium - 1 September onwards start. Long-term contract on prestigious Project
- Must have a minimum of at least 8 years experience preferably in an FM Environment
- Minimum 2 years GCC Experience
- Valid & Certified Degree
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Control Engineering or any related technical discipline.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Building Management System /Audio visual / Fire Alarm and CCTV system installation /integration/ maintenance/ Testing and Commissioning areas.
- Good knowledge of industry standards, international guidelines (like NFPA, ISO, BS) and local government guidelines and best practices.
- Team Player and able to manage technicians, and contractors.
- Strong leadership skills and business development skills
- Ability to manage budget for Preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Self-motivated, Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision making and leadership abilities.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to do precise report writing
- Good knowledge of ISO standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- To be able to demonstrate good knowledge on Health & Safety (Principles, Responsibilities and Practices).
- To be able to demonstrate good organizational skills and ability to plan and schedule work and duties.
***Candidates will not be shortlisted for interview if they do not meet these strict minimum SC client requirements****
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for ELV PPM and CM works at site.
- Solid capabilities in contractor’s management.
- To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support of customers’ business needs in a safe working environment.
- To liaise with the customer’s representative regarding all matters outside of agreed delegated levels of authority
- To manage daily facilities operation including building management system, Fire alarm system, CCTV system, Audio visual system.
- Support the implementation and maintaining of ISO standards in working environment
- Maintain and ensure QCS, QCDD, KHARAMA standards in day to day ELV system upgrade works.
- Managing, planning, budgeting and financial management related to building management system, Fire alarm, CCTV, Audio visual systems
- Ability to handle Civil defense inspection (QCDD) coordination with client
- To meet KPI requirements set by management from time to time.
- Maintaining smooth and strong client relationship towards day to day activity’s
- Timely management of contractors to complete CAFM work orders as per SLA’s
- Responsible for implementation of various types of improvement on engineering system.
- Responsible for system upgrade proposal related to ELV systems.
- Manage relationship with stakeholders, contractors, and other functional managers, organise review meetings with contractors.
- Responsible to review tender documents related to maintenance and system upgrade related tenders.
- Assist on all non-match day events (Exhibitions and Events) as and when required.
- Responsible to communicate regularly with the Operation Senior Management and others to ensure effective integration and prioritization of technical issues to resolve them effectively.
- Management of subordinates, vendors, contractors, suppliers and work place
- Assist in providing information and updates on scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests
- Be aware of parameters and conditions of achieving of Key Performance Indicators
- Maintenance and update of equipment and materials and ensure quality standards are compatible and met
- Assist department in conducting regular systems audit
- Provides information and assist in preparation of site standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assist to generate weekly and monthly reports
- Constant review and propose improvements, and assist department in emergency and contingency planning when required
- Conduct daily operation pass-down meeting and update subordinates and contractors of major works, project activities
- Submit work request and ensure work completion on time schedule
- Assist in providing effective technical advised and solution to client
- Introduce continue improvement and optimization operation of critical life safety and other ELV Facility’s.
- Enforces and adopts safety measures among all subordinates
- To assist in the Planning, coordinating and controlling all Engineering (ELV) activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programs.
- To assist in evaluating a new approaches and systems.
The package is as follows:
- Basic QAR6,000
- Accom – Free Executive one-man en-suite room in shared villa or Live-out Allowance QAR750
- Transport to/from accommodation – no allowance if live out
- Flight Allowance per month
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance 24 x basic salary
- Single status
- NOC required if located in Qatar
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org