We have a requirement for HVAC Engineer for SC2022 FIFA World Cup Stadium O&M Project to be based at Al Bayt Stadium, Al Khor - 1 October start
- Must have a minimum of at least 8 years experience preferably in an FM Environment - Energy Centre experience would help too -
- Minimum 2 years GCC Experience
- Valid & Certified Degree - Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical discipline.
- NOC required if based in Qatar
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in MEP systems
- Good knowledge on operations and maintenance of pumping systems, air-compressors, air-dryers, vacuum pumps, calorifiers, heat exchangers, pressurization systems, water filtration systems, water tanks, grease recovery system, mechanical and electrical hoists and fire systems such as sprinklers, hose reels, detection systems, pre-action sprinklers and FM200 etc. in accordance to the fire safety requirements. Design knowledge on pumps will be an advantage.
- Working experience in HVAC building operations & maintenance environment with knowledge on operations and maintenance of chillers, cooling towers, TSE tank, chiller pumps, air handling units, fan coil units, CRAC units, package units, split units and window-units and ozone-generator systems. Knowledge on design concepts of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration will be an advantage.
- Good report writing skills for submission of Technical evaluation, Cost Benefit Analysis and recommendation proposals for improvement works.
- Team player and able to manage contractors.
- Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literacy (e.g. Auto Cad, PRO-E, MS Office)
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enforces and adopt safety measures among all of his subordinates and contractors.
- Attend to all breakdown complaints or ad-hoc requests. Follow-up with the contractors on all Service Orders for any requirement of materials, review quotes, process purchase orders and close the Service Orders on CAFM upon job completion. Consistently update CAFM on the Service Order status with the latest information.
- Manage subcontractor in their works and ensure their works are performed at the desired level of quality, standards and complete in target time.
- Analyze data from CAFM and liaise with contractor for continuous improvement.
- Assist in providing information and updates on on-going maintenance works to customer on routine basis.
- Assist in providing information and updates on scheduled activities. Prompt and courteous response to customer requests
- For any project or improvement work, prepare scope of work, liaise with contractor for cost, submit recommendation to Operation Senior Management and manage the project at site for closure.
- Assist in preparation of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for the maintenance of site equipment
- Check periodically for potential areas for energy savings opportunities.
- Constant review and propose improvements, and assist department in emergency and contingency planning when required
- Conduct daily operation pass-down meeting and update subordinates and contractors of major works, project activities
- Maintenance and update of equipment and materials and ensure quality standards are compatible and met
- Assist department in conducting regular systems audit
- Provides information and assist in preparation of site standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Assist to generate weekly and monthly reports
- Submit work request and ensure work completion on time schedule
- Assist in providing effective technical advised and solution to Operation Senior Management
- Enforces and adopts safety measures among all subordinates
- To assist in the Planning, coordinating and controlling all HVAC activities in accordance with pre-arranged operating plan and programs.
****Candidates will not be shortlisted for interview if they do not meet these strict minimum SC client requirements****
The package is as follows:
- Basic QAR6,000
- Accom – Free Executive en-suite room in shared villa or Live-out Allowance QAR750
- Transport to/from accommodation – no allowance if live out
- Flight Allowance per month
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Single status
- NOC required if located in Qatar
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org